The Market Readiness Assistance MRA Grant is a program offered by International Enterprise Singapore to local companies who wish to expand their business globally. The grant extends government funds to companies that incur costs for qualifying activities when they venture overseas.
MRA Grant: Who’s eligible to apply
- Business entity is registered/incorporated in Singapore.
- New market entry criteria, i.e. target overseas country whereby the applicant has not exceeded S$100,000 in overseas sales in each of the last three preceding years
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million; OR Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 employees
How to apply for an MRA Grant
Applicants and businesses can apply through the Business Grants Portal.
Please note that retrospective applications will not be accepted. An application will be deemed retrospective only if any of the following events took place before the application date:
- Signed an engagement letter with the third-party consultant.
- Made the first payment to the third-party consultant.
- Commenced the project with the third-party consultant
Companies must submit your applications no earlier than six months prior to the start of the project.
Please note that the processing time for MRA is about 8 to 12 weeks from the submission of all required information. Companies are strongly encouraged to submit their applications ahead of time to account for the application outcome and/or processing duration required.
How can Metasource help
Having worked closely with Enterprise Singapore, we can assist you with our service quotation to ensure your application will be processed for the MRA Grant, including:
- FDI LLC/Branch/Rep. Office, including sub-license fee
- Bank Account Opening
- Legalization of Documents at the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
- Translation of documents